Bahama Breeze Tropical Fruit Salad is a delicious and easy way to add a fruit salad to any Summer time meal! Bright, airy, delicious and so easy! Made with mangoes, pineapple, Mandarin oranges and toasted coconut smothered in a blend of cream cheese, whipped topping and vanilla pudding! Sooooo yummy!!!
To make this yummy fruit salad, begin by adding cream cheese to a mixing bowl and beating it until it’s light and fluffy. Then, add the whipped topping and combine well.
Next, add the French vanilla pudding mix and continue to beat mixture with mixer. I usually use a hand mixer for this process.
Next, pour in the cold mix and continue to mix.
Once the cream cheese mixture is combined well and appears creamy, as shown above, set aside to assemble the tropical fruit!
Peel and cube the mangoes, carefully removing the stone in the center.
The cubed mango fruit should be slightly soft and sweet.
Next, add the cubed mangoes, pineapple tidbits, and Mandarin oranges and fold into the cream cheese mixture. I usually use canned pineapple tidbits and Mandarin oranges. However, you could use fresh pineapple and tangerines instead.
The addition of fruit flavored mini marshmallows gives Bahama Breeze Tropical Fruit Salad another delicious texture. And what else could give this yummy dish another layer of tropical flavor? Coconut, of course!
Toasting the coconut helps bring out the nutty flavor and this adds yet another layer of flavor! To toast the coconut, simply add it to a skillet and toast it over low/medium heat. Make sure to stir frequently to prevent scorching the coconut. This only takes a few minutes, so make sure to watch it closely!
The next step is to combine the marshmallows and the yummy toasted coconut and fold into the cream cheese and fruit mixture.
Place Bahama Breeze Tropical Fruit Salad in a dish or container, cover and chill until ready to serve.
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
Fast, fresh & deliciously tropical!
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese at medium to high speed of a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add the whipped topping and continue to beat mixture until just combined. Next, add the vanilla pudding mix into the cream cheese mixture and continue to beat.
- Pour the cold milk into the cream cheese mixture and continue to mix until well combined; set aside.
- Drain the oranges and pineapple; set aside.
- Peel and cube mangoes and add to the cream cheese mixture along with oranges and pineapple.
- Fold fruit gently into the cream cheese mixture.
- Then add marshmallows and toasted coconut, and fold to combine.
- Chill before serving.
I’d love to have your feedback about this or other recipes here on Cornfed Creations! So please feel free to drop me a line or two! Have a great week and until next time,
Be sure to check out my Cornfed Creations Cookbook ! It features over 100 different recipes for quick and easy meal fixin’s.