Who can resist fresh strawberries? Especially at this time of the year, when they’re in season and bursting with that unique flavor that only fresh strawberries have! Soooo delicious! Heavenly Fresh Strawberry Trifle satisfies your craving not one but two ways! Layered with fresh strawberries and a delicious from scratch strawberry sauce! Drizzled between layers of light, spongy Angel Food cake and whipped cream cheese, who can resist? Can you say YUM???? Continue reading Heavenly Fresh Strawberry Trifle
Category Archives: Cold Desserts
Orange Pineapple Cottage Cheese Salad
Orange Pineapple Cottage Cheese Salad makes a wonderful quick and easy dessert salad for a family meal or take-along dish to share with others. It’s so simple to make and deliciously light, bright and fluffy! Another bonus? This recipe has just five ingredients!! Continue reading Orange Pineapple Cottage Cheese Salad
Luscious Lemon Blueberry Trifle
I hope you all are enjoying this month’s featured dessert recipes! I know that I am enjoying sharing them with you! Desserts are a wonderful treat, and this week, while trying to decide which recipe I wanted to share, I was actually stuck on chocolate. Because, let’s face it, there are not many folks that don’t absolutely LOVE chocolate. And this is the month of love, right? Continue reading Luscious Lemon Blueberry Trifle
Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a great Fall and enjoying the many activities that come along with the changing of the seasons! Hay rides, pumpkin carving, watching children jumping in piles of leaves, or jumping in them yourself, Fall is a great time of year for parties and spending time with family and friends. This week’s featured Cornfed Creations recipe, Chocolate Delight, is a creamy, chocolatey delicious dessert that I’m sure you’ll enjoy making and eating! I’d love to hear from you, so please leave me your comments about this week’s recipe! Have a great week! Lisa
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
Cool, creamy, chocolatey deliciousness!
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- For the crust:
- process the cookies in a food processor until they are fine crumbs.
- Add cookie crumbs, reserving ¼ cup, to a medium bowl; add granulated sugar and whisk together to combine. Stir in the melted butter and pour crumb mixture into a 9”x13” pressing mixture down to form the crust; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese and beat with a mixer until fluffy. Add one 16 oz. package of whipped topping to the cream cheese and continue beating with a mixer until combined well. Add the powdered sugar, pudding mix, cocoa, milk and make sure to mix well between adding each ingredient. When mixture is combined well, and is light and fluffy, poor over crust and spread evenly.
- Add remaining package of whipped topping to the chocolate layer and spread evenly. Sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs over the top and refrigerate until serving.
Coconut Dream Dessert
If you and your family love coconut cream pie, you’ll will definitely want to try this quick and easy, no-bake dessert recipe. This is so delicious and so easy to put together! Coconut cream dreamy delicious!
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
This creamy, dreamy dessert is quick, simple and delicious!
25 minPrep Time
25 minTotal Time
- For crust, in medium bowl, add melted butter to cake mix. Stir together well and add to the bottom of a 9 x 13 cake pan. Set aside.
- For coconut filling layer: in mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar and half of the whipped topping. Add pudding mix to cream cheese mixture and mix well. Add milk and mix well. Stir in ½ cup of the toasted coconut. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over crust. Layer remaining half of whipped topping on cream cheese layer. Top with remaining toasted coconut. Refrigerate until serving.