Running short on time and aren’t sure what to fix for dinner? Philly Cheese Style Ground Beef Sandwiches are just the ticket! These yummy, savory sandwiches topped with cheese can be pulled together in about 30 minutes! Check it out! Continue reading Philly Cheese Style Ground Beef Sandwiches
Category Archives: Sandwiches
Slow Cooker Corned Beef Reubens
Slow Cooker Corned Beef Reubens – Yummy sandwiches made with delicious slow cooked corned beef, layered with melted Swiss cheese, sour kraut and Thousand Island dressing. A quick and hearty meal that is ready is just minutes! Continue reading Slow Cooker Corned Beef Reubens
Philly Steak Sandwiches
Hi everyone! Hope you all have had a GREAT Labor Day weekend! I know that my family and I had an awesome time! This week’s featured recipe is Philly Steak Sandwiches. These yummy sandwiches take a little extra effort with preparation, but the results are definitely worth it! For a little extra yum, try adding your favorite shredded cheese to these sandwiches! I hope you give this recipe a try! I’m sure you and your family will be glad that you did! Don’t forget to leave me a comment or two to let me know how your’s turns out! Until next time, have a great week!! ….Lisa
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
Savory, delicious and filling! This one's a winner for dinner!!!
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- In a large skillet, add 1 T. canola oil and 1 T. butter. When butter is melted, add steak strips, 1 t. garlic and 1 teaspoon of the steak seasoning and stir. When steak is just browned, remove from skillet and set aside.
- To the hot skillet, add remaining canola oil, butter, garlic and cook until garlic sizzles; then add the bell pepper, onion and mushrooms. Cook until vegetables are just tender.
- Remove vegetables from skillet, leaving drippings and add contents of gravy pack and ½ cup of water. Whisk over medium heat until gravy thickens.
- Remove from heat and add steak and vegetables back to skillet and stir gently to coat all with gravy and set aside.
- To toast hoagie rolls, heat 1 T. butter on a flat skillet or griddle and place rolls, face down in melted butter. When just toasted brown, remove from griddle and place on serving plate (or baking pan if broiling to melt cheese, optional). Add steak and vegetable mixture to toasted rolls and serve.