Hey everyone! Fall is such a great time of year and there are so many great things to make and bake! Breads, cakes, meatloaves, and yummy casseroles that dress up delicious vegetables in a way that’s sure to get the whole family eating their veggies! And on that note, this week’s featured recipe is Cheesy Spinach Bake! This delicious and creamy casserole is a snap to put together and will keep your family coming back for more! French fried onions give this casserole just the right savory flavor that sets off the creamy texture. I hope you’ll give it a try! I know you’ll be glad you did! Please don’t forget that I’d love to hear from you, so feel free to drop me a line or two! Hope you all have a great week! Lisa
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
This is an amazing way to enjoy spinach!
20 minPrep Time
45 minCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Coat a 9”x13” baking pan with butter and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the soup and continue to beat with mixer until well blended.
- Stir in the diced onion, minced garlic and half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the French fried onions.
- Add the spinach and stir well to coat.
- Add mixture to baking pan, spreading mixture to edges of pan. Top with remaining French fried onions, mozzarella cheese and crushed cornflakes, spreading evenly.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until center of casserole reaches 165’F.