Originally posted 01/24/16
Hey everyone! Hope ya’ll are staying safe and warm this winter! This week’s featured recipe, Cheesy shells & sausage, is a handy ‘go-to’ recipe that’s sure to please the family and fit your busy schedule. This simple but scrumptious meal solution goes together quickly, and paired with a family favorite veggie, I think you’ll enjoy putting it together on days when time is short! Give it a try and let me know what you think! Also, please be sure to check out the Cookbook page! I’ve added a picture of my cookbook and you can find information there if you’re interested in placing an order! Take care and have a great week! Lisa
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
Cheesy shell pasta with sausage!
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, slice smoked sausage into one inch sections and heat through in a large skillet or Dutch oven.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet with smoked sausage.
- Stir in butter, milk and cubed cheese.
- Continue to stir until butter and cheese are melted.
- Serve immediately.
You could add a can of veggies to this recipe and create a whole meal in one!