Hard to believe, but Fall is just around the corner! I love this time of year with cooler temps, colorful landscapes and baking delicious desserts just like this week’s featured recipe! Country Peach Cobbler was a hit at my house this weekend! I was pleasantly surprised by a generous gift of a half a case of yummy peaches straight from Georgia! Thanks again Zach! They smelled amazing and with a little help from family, we worked them up and viola! Country Peach Cobbler was on the table, and, believe me, it didn’t last long! I hope you give this delicious recipe a try! I would love to hear from you so be sure to leave me your comments on how this recipe turns out! Hope you all have an awesome week!!… Lisa
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
What's not to love about a fresh peach cobbler? Yummm!! 🙂
20 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- Preheat the oven to 375’ F. Grease a 9 x 13 pan and set aside.
- For the filling, in a large bowl, combine the peaches, 1 c. granulated sugar, 1 c. brown sugar, 1 t. cinnamon, ½ t. salt, vanilla, water and 4 T. melted butter.
- Stir mixture together to coat peaches evenly and pour into greased pan, set aside.
- For the batter, in a medium bowl, whisk together 1 ½ c flour, 1 ½ c. sugar, baking powder and remaining salt. To this mixture, add the additional 6 T. melted butter and the eggs. Stir together well and drop batter by the spoonful on top of the peach mixture. Batter will not cover the entire top of filling.
- Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon brown sugar and ½ t. cinnamon.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until batter is golden brown and peaches are tender.