Originally posted 04/03/2016
My husband loves Chinese food. So, after a trip to a local Chinese Restaurant a few years back, I came up with this delicious re-creation of a yummy concoction offered on the buffet. This creamy, cheesy, delicious seafood recipe is absolutely scrumptious! And Creamy Seafood Bake is a delight to the taste buds! With the silky texture of crab meat and the crisp/crunch of sauteed celery, this dish is hard to stop with just one serving! Another bonus is that Creamy Seafood Bake can be put on the family table in short order! Pair it with a crispy salad or steamed veggies, and you’ve got a delicious meal! Be sure to give me a shout out to let me know what you think of this recipe! Have an awesome week! Lisa
If you enjoy these recipes, be sure to check out my Cornfed Creations Cookbook that features over 100 different recipes for quick and easy meal fixin’s.
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
Creamy & Delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350’F. Grease a 9”x13” pan, set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the canola oil and 2 Tablespoons of the butter.
- Sauté onion and celery until onion begins to turn opaque. Add garlic and continue to sauté briefly. Add chopped crab meat and shrimp.
- Heat mixture through, remove from skillet to covered container, then set aside and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, add cream cheese, remaining 1 Tablespoon of butter and stir until melted and creamy. Add milk, salt and pepper and continue to stir until well blended. Add seafood mixture to cream cheese mixture and fold together to combine.
- Add half of the mozzarella cheese and stir. Pour mixture into prepared pan. Top evenly with remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle paprika.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top is golden brown.