Originally posted 03/26/16
This week’s featured recipe is a delightfully decadent and scrumptious dessert! Dreamy Chocolate Cheesecake is so rich and yummy! Just a small slice will satisfy your sweet tooth AND any chocolate cravings! Although, be forewarned….. you may not be able to resist a second slice! Creamy, chocolaty and absolutely AMAZING! If you love chocolate like I love chocolate, you will be glad you gave this recipe a try! I hope everyone has a blessed Easter and a wonderful week! Until next time…Lisa
If you enjoy these recipes, be sure to check out my Cornfed Creations Cookbook that features over 100 different recipes for quick and easy meal fixin’s.
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
Rich & Chocolatey
30 minPrep Time
1 hrCook Time
1 hr, 30 Total Time
- Preheat oven to 350’F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon cocoa and 2 tablespoons sugar. Pour melted butter over mixture and stir together until just moistened.
- In a greased 9” spring form pan, pour graham cracker mixture in and pat down on bottom and partially up the sides; set aside.
- Heat chocolate in a microwave proof bowl until just melted, being careful not to over-heat. In a large mixing bowl or bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the sugar and beat well to incorporate. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, then add the melted chocolate, 3 teaspoons cocoa and the vanilla.
- Beat mixture together until all ingredients are incorporated, making sure to scrape the bottom of the mixing bowl. Add sour cream and incorporate using low speed of the mixer.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 55-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool one to two hours, then cover and refrigerate at least four hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate sauce, if desired.