Hey everyone and welcome to December! This week’s featured recipe is Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes! These pancakes can be put together in a snap and are absolutely AMAZING! The light, fluffy texture of these pancakes go great with breakfast sausage, ham, bacon, or fresh fruit and are DEEEEELicious!!! These pancakes are a great way to feed a group of hungry folks in a hurry and the recipe is easy to double or even triple! Hope you enjoy these yummy pancakes as much as my family and I do! Have a great week!
Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes
Light, fluffy and delicious!
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
2 C. Flour
2 T. Sugar
2 t. Baking Powder
1 t. Baking Soda
1 t. Salt
4 T. Butter
2 Large Eggs
½ t. vanilla
2 C. Buttermilk
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt in small bowl, set aside.
- In another bowl, beat eggs with mixer until frothy.
- Melt butter, and then stir butter, buttermilk and vanilla into egg mixture.
- Add flour mixture gradually to egg mixture and beat on low speed of a mixer until just combined. Heat oil on a griddle and add batter to hot grill using a ladle or small measuring cup.
- Turn pancakes when bubbles begin to appear on the surface.
- Allow to brown and remove from griddle.