Originally posted 04/16/16
Spring appears to finally be here at last! This week has been the sunniest one so far at our house! I’m so happy to see the new buds on the trees! The warmer weather has put me in the mood for fresh and cool salads. One of my family’s favorites is this week’s featured recipe. Grandma Donna’s Mac N Tuna Salad is a must-have staple around our place, especially during the spring and summer seasons! The creamy texture of this salad, combined with the crunch of celery & onion, and the rich flavor of tuna, is a delicious and refreshing salad at the dinner table or any carry-in gathering! Quick and easy to put together, this salad recipe is sure to have your family asking for more! Have a great week! Lisa
If you enjoy these recipes, be sure to check out my Cornfed Creations Cookbook that features over 100 different recipes for quick and easy meal fixin’s.
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
Creamy & different, this salad will disappear fast!
20 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- Cook macaroni according to package directions then drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large mixing bowl, add drained and cooled pasta, onion, celery, tuna and sweet relish.
- Stir gently to combine, and then add the mayonnaise, granulated garlic and celery seeds.
- Stir gently again to combine, and then fold in the sweet peas.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours prior to serving to allow flavors to blend.
- Garnish with parsley flakes, if desired