Originally posted 04/24/16
If you’re looking for a bright, fresh and unique salad, Greek Inspired Corn Salad is one you should certainly try! This week’s featured recipe is a combination of fresh veggies, creamy, rich avocado, the bright flavor of fresh dill and the slight edgy flavor of Feta cheese. This combination makes an amazingly delicious salad! Perfect to make ahead for pot luck lunches or special occasions at home, you’re sure to get requests to share the recipe and requests for seconds from family and friends, alike! Be sure to drop me a line and let me know what you think! Until next time, have a great week! Lisa
If you enjoy these recipes, be sure to check out my Cornfed Creations Cookbook that features over 100 different recipes for quick and easy meal fixin’s.
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
Cool, refreshing and delicious!
30 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- In a large sauce pan, bring corn to a boil for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and plunge corn into ice cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Drain and add to a large mixing bowl along with the sliced cucumber, onion, tomatoes, bell pepper, and black olives, then set aside.
- For dressing:
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, sour cream, canola oil, grated cucumber, minced garlic, fresh dill and ranch dressing mix and whisk together to combine.
- Pour dressing mixture over vegetable mixture. Add half of the avocado and half of the Feta cheese and fold together. Allow to chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- When serving, top with additional avocado and Feta cheese.