If you’re looking for a quick, easy and delicious pasta salad, look no further! Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad with Garden Veggies is just what you’re looking for! Perfect to make and take to your next cookout or the family reunion!
Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad!
Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad features garden veggies, tri-colored rotini pasta and roasted red pepper Italian dressing! Fresh, colorful and a delight to the taste buds! I absolutely LOVE the crunch of all the fresh veggies in this salad!
Simple, Easy, Delicious!
Assembling this yummy pasta salad is as simple and 1, 2, 3, 4!
1.) First, cook the rotini pasta according to the directions on the package. Drain & cool the pasta, and set aside.
2.) Next, dice and slice your veggies.
The fresh flavor of cucumber enhances every bite of Roasted Red Pepper Pasta Salad! YUM!
3.) Next, whisk together the dressing and mayonnaise.
4.) Last, but not least, combine pasta, veggies and dressing. Mix together gently and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Top with Parmesan cheese just before serving, if desired.
A Side Note or Two
The recipe calls for Roma tomatoes. However, a pint (or 8 oz. container) of Cherry tomatoes can be used instead of the Roma. For best results, wash and halve the Cherry tomatoes. It’s also best to plan a little ahead for this pasta salad. A few hours in the fridge will help blend the flavors.
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
Quick, easy, flavorful!
20 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, then cover with cold water, briefly. Drain again and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumbers, onion, red & green bell pepper to pasta, and stir gently to combine; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the Roasted red pepper Italian dressing and mayonnaise. Pour dressing over pasta mixture and stir to coat.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours before serving.
- Top with Parmesan cheese, when served, if desired.