Originally posted 12/27/16
I love making this delicious shrimp alfredo! Not only is it a snap to put together, but it’s delicious as well. I rarely have any left over, especially if any of our kids happen to be here! When that happens, I certainly cook more than a single batch! Rich, creamy and delicious! If you love shrimp and alfredo like we do here at Cornfed, you are gonna love this quick and delicious recipe! Enjoy!
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
Rich, creamy, delicious!
10 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
1 lb. Cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 oz. cream cheese
4 T. butter
1 c. half & half
1 c. milk
4-6 oz. Parmesan cheese
2 t. minced garlic
16 oz. package linguini noodles
2 t. parsley flakes
salt & pepper to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt and whisk together butter and cream cheese in Dutch oven or large skillet.
- Add minced garlic and stir in half and half.
- Heat this mixture just until boiling making sure to continuously stir the mixture to prevent sticking. Add Parmesan cheese, continuing to stir, and gradually add milk and stir until desired thickness is reached.
- Add cooked shrimp to mixture.
- Ladle shrimp alfredo mixture over cooked noodles just before serving. Garnish with parsley.