This week’s featured recipe is Stir Fried Green Beans! These delicious beans are a snap to put together and pair well with just about any main dish. The savory seasonings bring these beans to life and I bet when you fix them for your family to try, you’ll get as many requests for seconds as I do! My family LOVES green beans fixed this way! Give em a try and be sure to leave me a comment to let me know what you and your family think of this week’s recipe!! Until next time, have an awesome week!!…Lisa
Stir Fried Green Beans
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
A deliciously different way to get your veggies in!
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
16 oz. pkg. frozen whole green beans
4 oz. pkg. fresh button mushrooms, sliced
1 medium onion, diced
2 t. garlic, minced
2 T. olive oil
¼ c. soy sauce
2 T. teriyaki sauce
½ t. ground ginger
1 t. black pepper, coarsely ground
Salt to taste
- In a large skillet, heat the oil, then add onions and mushrooms.
- Sauté briefly, then add the garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, ginger and black pepper.
- Stir this together and heat through.
- Add the green beans and stir to coat well.
- Continue to sauté until green beans are crisp-tender.
- Remove from heat, add salt to taste and serve.