Originally posted 05/15/16
Salads, to me, mean the season is just right for summer barbecues and gatherings with family and friends. I know I’ve shared a few salad recipes recently, but I think that may be because I’m so looking forward to this coming season! This week’s featured recipe is another yummy, quick and easy pasta salad! Tangy Summer Pasta Salad is so simple, yet so delicious, that it certainly didn’t last long at this house! The combination of tri-colored pasta, delicious sun dried tomatoes, and other yummy veggies is a delight to the taste buds, for sure! And isn’t everything better with the savory, scrumptious flavor of BACON? Until next time, have a great week! Lisa
If you enjoy these recipes, be sure to check out my Cornfed Creations Cookbook that features over 100 different recipes for quick and easy meal fixin’s.
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
A bright & fresh summer salad!
20 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, then cover with cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain again and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes, black olives, peppercinis, onion and bacon to pasta, and stir gently to combine; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, canola oil and garlic.
- Pour vinegar mixture over pasta mixture and stir to coat.
- Add Parmesan cheese and fold to blend.
- Chill before serving and garnish with additional bacon and Parmesan cheese, if desired.