This week’s featured recipe, Tangy Tomato Veggie Salad, is credited to my hard working hubby! It’s turned Really hot here lately and he spends a lot of time working outside, so when it comes to meal time, COLD is the main theme! His suggestion for a tomato based salad resulted in this week’s featured recipe! Tangy Tomato Veggie Salad is refreshing, delicious and BONUS….it’s a snap to put together! The flavors of all the fresh veggies, yummy peppercinis and Italian dressing combine to create a truly delicious and flavorful salad. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Stay cool & have a great week! Lisa
If you’re looking for refreshing and different salads, you should also check out Cornfed Creations’ Greek Inspired Corn Salad! Full of fresh veggies and combined with a light and yummy Greek yogurt and sour cream dressing, Greek Inspired Corn Salad is decidedly different and delicious!
Lisa - Cornfed Creations
A wonderful refreshing salad!
30 minPrep Time
30 minTotal Time
- In a large container or bowl that has a lid, layer tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, mushrooms, bell pepper and peppercinis.
- Pour juice from peppercinis over all of the layered vegetables.
- Shake the bottle of Italian dressing well to combine ingredients that may have settled.
- Add dressing to vegetables, drizzling slowly to coat top layer of vegetables as much as possible. Add lid to container and seal well.
- Shake container to coat all vegetables.
- Place in the refrigerator and let marinate at least 2 hours prior to serving.